Secure Your Legacy
A Will is a legal document that sets forth your wishes regarding the distribution of your property and the care of any minor children. At 1.618, we aim to assist in the drafting, maintaining and executing of a Last Will and Testament, so that your loved ones may be catered for, and your last wishes followed.
1.618 Financial Services are registered brokers for:
The results of leaving your loved ones behind without a valid Will can be catastrophic. Your Last Will and Testament is a vital document, which ensures that:
- Your last wishes will be delivered upon your death.
- Your requests are binding and not dictated by intestate succession.
- Your children’s inheritances avoid the governmental “Guardian Fund” and are preserved in their own trust for their sole benefit.
- Inheritances are precluded from subsequent marital contracts.
- The appointment of capable, professional and accountable persons to execute your deceased estate and manage the testamentary trust assets thereafter.
- We also specialise in family trusts and estate planning. A family trust can protect the ownership of your assets while you are alive, and provide for your family when you are no longer around.